- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Neosem Technology, a fast-growing world leader in semiconductor memory and SSD (Solid State Drive) test equipment manufacturing, is looking for a driven high-performing software development engineer to join a team of software engineers in multiple sites across the globe. S/he is expected to contribute, and at times lead, the architecture, design, implementation, and testing of a range of products, including but not limited to PC-based GUIs and interface applications.
Qualifications and experience:
· At least 3 years of experience in designing/implementing commercial grade SW.
· At least 2 years of practical experience in GUI/UX.
· Proficiency in multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, .net, and Python) and deep understanding of the tradeoffs in use of a specific language to implement a specific feature.
· At least 2 years of SW development experience with Git/Bitbucket.
· Knowledge of storage standard and interfaces is a big plus.
· Linux experience is big plus.
· Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral).
· Experience in developing high-volume manufacturing test equipment or similar products is valuable.
· Apply sound SW engineering principles to analyze, design, and implement solutions.
· Complete committed deliverables on schedule with quality, despite obstacles.
· Create high quality comprehensive technical spec or SOW (Statement of Work).
· Learn/analyze existing code and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Actively seek opportunities to learn new skills and expand roles/responsibilities.
· Help establish and enforce quality standards throughout the development cycle.
· Articulate tradeoffs in process/architecture for various solutions to meet the customer demand. Engage and inform key stakeholders.
· Work with hardware design team to ensure product capabilities, performance and scalability requirements are met.
13581 Pond Springs Rd Suite 105Austin, TX
Get fresh Semiconductor Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.