Speech-Language Pathologist (Home Health) - Anaheim, CA
* Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical Professionals. Become a part of a well-established 5-star rating agency*
Founded in 2014 in San Francisco Bay Area, Neogen Care’s vision is to transform the way healthcare is provided and received by patients in the home. We strive to improve the quality of your life with our team of specially trained nurses, therapists and reliable caregivers. As a leading provider of medical and non-medical home care services we will continue to contribute to the future of our community and support healthy lifestyles.
We are looking for a Home Health SLP to join our fast-growing team. Become part of a notable company and help us achieve our goals!
POSITION: Speech-Language Pathologist (Home Health)
TYPE: Part-time, 15 visits per week
PAY: Competitive per visit pay
LOCATION: Anaheim, CA and surrounding areas
Dictation Charting: Takes much less time to chart, higher work/life balance.
- Diagnose, treat, and prevent speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Create treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Perform screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educate patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keep detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Report progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
- Master’s degree in Speech-language Pathology. Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Successful completion of Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) under supervision of a licensed professional.
- Active California Speech & Language Pathologist license. Minimum 6 months of experience in Speech and Language Pathology.
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially patient and healthcare databases.
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance.
- CPR Certification.
- Good computer skills and ability to complete EMR documentation in a timely manner.
Neogen Care, an essential health industry company, practices all protective measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to safeguard our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to include: screening, testing, PPE, social distancing.
Powered by JazzHR
Neogen CareAnaheim, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.