Senior Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NeoSoft LLC, a fast-growing leader in cardiac MR and CT medical devices, is seeking an exceptional candidate to fill a position in our Software Engineering department as a Senior Systems Engineer.
As a growing leader in cardiac MR and CT medical device software, this position requires exceptional skills in order to collaborate with other engineers but also work effectively as an independent member of a small team in a very fast-paced environment. This position requires experience in communicating with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Position Summary: The Senior Systems Engineer will analyze, design, develop and test medical device systems to ensure the integration of hardware, software, reliability, regulatory compliance, and safety requirements. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for installation and support of medical device software on client systems. The Senior Systems Engineer will serve as a contributing member of the Engineering group responsible for design and development. The Senior Systems Engineer also works independently and is able to work effectively as a key part of a small team in a very fast-paced environment.
• Develop and execute system integration and functional/development testing pertaining to the verification of software and system level requirements
• Planning a test strategy based on business requirements and system architecture
• Designing original testing solutions to dynamic and complex system requirements
• Create/execute automated/manual test procedures and regression tests, capture appropriate test artifacts, identify problems, and document results via defect reports
• Create/maintain Citrix (CVAD) Virtual Apps & Desktop / VMware Horizon published application environments.
• Track test execution and reporting issues
• Provides tier one technical support
• Performs customer software installations and documentation (DHR)
• Work with developers and/or program managers to troubleshoot failures or triage to the appropriate level
• Performs Quality Management System audits
• Participates in the tool validation process
• Other duties as assigned
Necessary skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of extensive experience testing software
• Experience refining test platforms and processes to reduce time and cost
• Citrix CVAD, VMware Horizon, Microsoft server experience
• Automated test generation (TestComplete) experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
General characteristics needed for success in position:
• Experience in an ISO-certified environment
• Experience in medical imaging field, preferably MRI
• Strong inter-personal skills and oral/written communication skills
• Demonstrated good analytical skills, problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is frequently required to type, sit, stand; walk; use hands, talk, and hear; occasionally reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is minimal.
TechnologyView all jobs at NeoSoft