Account Director - Chicago
- Expired: March 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
NeoReach’s mission is to bring the creator economy mainstream by empowering creators to turn their passion into a profession. The creator economy is rapidly changing the way people work, learn and interact - estimated to be a $100B+ market composed of more than 50 million independent content creators.
NeoReach earns revenue through creator management tools which help identify influencers, allocate sponsorship spend, and maximize the impact of their creator partnerships. A robust data intelligence suite provides granular insights about influencers and their audiences. In addition, NeoReach maintains a proprietary invite-only network with 2,000+ active creators which allow creators to engage brands and view enhanced analytics to increase their earning potential.
Founded in 2014, NeoReach operates in three major areas of the creator economy: SaaS & Data Intelligence API’s, Brand Sponsorships, and a Talent Network and plans to expand to include Creator Management and Original/Owned Media by Q4 2022. NeoReach has grown in ten consecutive quarters and doubled headcount from 25 to 50+ in the past 2 years.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced salesperson to join our team. Role and responsibilities listed below:
The Account Director is an inside sales role focused on selling creative influencer programs across an array of brands and businesses that span beauty, fashion, technology, health, and food. As individual contributors, Account Directors are goal-oriented, driven, and seek to provide their clients with a world-class experience. Account Directors respond to incoming leads, prospect new clients, and guide them through the entirety of the sales process. They also play a key role in utilizing our proprietary performance and measurement tools. Account Directors pay strong attention to details and have the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team.
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and annual quota attainment goals as assigned
- Drive new leads and contacts through the entirety of our sales process from prospecting to closing the deal.
- Consistently develop new sales pipeline and opportunities
- Collaborate and communicate with campaign management staff to ensure best in class service for clients
- Monitor and evaluate our competition to assist in developing and improving products and services
- Manage brand lists, client contacts, opportunities, pipeline, and agreements in our CRM
- Act as the main point of contact for clients throughout the entirety of the sales process
- Other duties as assigned
- Must provide the Vice President of Agency Services with monthly and quarterly performance updates.
- Attend client calls with supporting other Sales Team or Campaign Management colleagues if requested.
- Complete campaign wrap reports for clients in a timely manner.
- Must update all sales opportunities and CRM data on a daily basis.
- Will attend all scheduled team and department meetings in a timely manner.
- Accomplish all communicated task deadlines on time, with clear communication if not able to do so.
- Partner with the Sales, Creative, Executive Teams to ensure a smooth experience for clients.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Possess a creative mindset
- Influencer marketing experience a plus
- Enterprise-level relationships a plus
- Experience in consumer, beauty, fashion, crypto/NFT, toy industries a plus.
- Flexible Schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 2 weeks paid holiday break
- Consideration for stock options after 6 months of employment
Get fresh Curriculum Creator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.