- Posted: over a month ago
NeoGraf Solutions, LLC is a global company with over 135 years of history in carbon and graphite material science. Our product portfolio spans a broad range of markets including Automotive and Industrial Fluid Sealing, Consumer Electronics, Fire Stop Materials, Telecommunications and Power Electronics, and Electric Automotive and Marine Battery Storage.
NeoGraf Solutions, LLC is committed to continuously improving our products and our processes, to defining and implementing standard best practices, and to delivering the quality products our customers deserve.
We have an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer at our Lakewood, OH facility. The primary function of this position will be to focus on maintaining and implementing quality assurance programs based on ISO 9001:2015. This position will ensure the quality of products using best known technology and quality systems to assure process stability, capability and continuous improvement.
- Provides technical expertise related to process/product control and improvement.
- Leads discussions related to processes and trials inquiries.
- Produces monthly summaries for product quality and yields for Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepares and presents periodic reports on product quality to management and other audiences.
- Serves as the product and process technology expert and leads efforts in problem solving and continuous improvement using methods such as 8D root cause analysis, Ishikawa Fishbone Diagrams, and 5-why analysis.
- Maintains material supplier quality assurance systems (qualification, auditing, scorecards, complaint and corrective action reports, etc.)
- Maintains and improves current systems to satisfy customer quality requirements including regulatory, certification and validation systems.
- Coordinates production quality assurance at external suppliers.
- Ensures Process and Product Database integrity.
- Verifies product sampling, identification and traceability.
- Maintains process standards and verifies compliance.
- Performs scrap analysis, root cause analysis and develops countermeasure action plans.
- Trains to best practices, local standards and quality assurance procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline required.
- 1-7 years of Quality Assurance experience involving made-to-order and also medium to high-volume production level activities.
- Qualification, use of equipment, processing, and equipment design for multi-step processes.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and equipment.
- Proficient in basic and advanced measuring tools, computer software applications for equipment control, data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills.
- Ability to function in a self-directed work team. Experience as a team leader in identifying and resolving issues.
- Motivated self-starter, hands-on approach, and detail oriented.
- APQP and PPAP experience preferred.
- Familiarity with SQL database usage a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Expertise/experience in working with customers and/or suppliers’ requirements.
- Quality Assurance practices and procedures expertise.
- Practical knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, TQM and basic descriptive statistics such as SPC principles, control charts, and process capability statistics.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification knowledge.
- Experience with automotive customers and IATF 16949
- Flexibility for occasional travel. (0-10%)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and the opportunity to join a well-established organization. If you thrive in a challenging environment and have a proven track record in achieving results, come join our worldwide organization.
For immediate consideration, please apply via this website or use the NeoGraf Solutions Careers page to create a profile and apply! For additional company information, please visit our website at neograf.com/careers/.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
NeoGraf Solutions LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at NeoGraf Solutions LLC