Talent Community: Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Talent Community
Our talent communities grant us an opportunity to network with candidates who aspire to advance into specific talent-focused areas in the near future. Simply put, it's a career portal where you, our stellar candidates, can submit your interest to be considered for our client's future hiring needs.
This specific talent community is geared toward Clinical Research Associates (CRA). The community is for those who are passionate about setting up, coordinating, and supervising clinical studies.
- monitoring study sites and clinical activities
- updating study documentation
- maintaining clinical data systems
- coordinating research procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Neo Consulting Group LLC
Get fresh Talent Researcher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.