- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a robust sales funnel and selling voice, data and wireless communication products and services to prospective clients. This position is also responsible for managing the accounts after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction with Nemont. This position is responsible for exceeding customer’s expectations while overseeing projects and the business relationship. By acting as a liaison for internal and external communications within the Nemont territory, this position will ensure a positive customer relationship.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote Nemont’s products and services.
- Contact Businesses and Residential when needed within the Nemont service territory, perform needs analysis, recommend technology based solutions based on Nemont Voice, Data, Internet and Wireless services. Responsible for the initial configuration of all products and services, which may require written proposals or product demonstrations as required. May be required to pass product exams (at a defined proficiency level) regarding product and service offerings.
- Answers customer inquiries as to type and availability of services the Company offers.
- Following the client’s agreement to purchase, prepare all necessary contract documentation and accurately complete the sales hand-off package. During this process the Account Manager will interface with other departments within Nemont to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Monitor progress with customers to ensure on-time delivery of services and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships with periodic telephone and premise visits to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction with all services purchased from Nemont. This includes keeping customers informed of current upgrade offerings or changes to their telecommunication services.
- Provide feedback to the Company regarding customer concerns and ensure customers have accurate and timely responses.
- Collaborate with other Company departments to ensure the successful launch and acceptable performance of solutions.
- Create and maintain accurate records of customer activities including but not limited to customer visits, pending sales funnel, and sales proposals using Nemont CRM tools. Provide regular status reports and manage progress of tasks and projects on behalf of the customer across all involved departments.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Act as a resource in resolving customer issues by utilizing excellent product and process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling.
- Make professional visits to assigned customers on behalf of Company to identify concerns and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to maintain complete confidentiality of customer records and maintain complete confidentiality of other company information.
- Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline/Funnel sufficient in size to meet or exceed assigned sales targets and capture new revenue growth through new business, prior customer win back and other business generating activities.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Consistently comply with CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) rules.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner by:
- developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services
- making presentations to potential customers.
- developing technical presentations & workshops
- maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends & government regulations
- making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- establishing long-term, ongoing repeat relationships
- acting to close deals & finalize contracts
- meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals
- resolving problems with products and services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of, or willingness to learn within 3 months:
- Company policies, procedures, products and services. - PBX Systems - Centrex
- General office practices and procedures. - Broadband - Soft Switching
- Time management and organizational skills. - Internet - Wireless
- Marketing and sales practices and principles. - VOIP - Cabling standards
- MS Office Suite - Data Networking (LAN/WAN)
- Sales, Presentation, and Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills, both verbal and writing
- Write original material, edit, proofread and finalize written material.
- Gather and report numerical data and produce statistical reports.
- Operate office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine and multi-line telephone.
- Work independently and within a team.
- Sell products and services effectively.
- Think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business
contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Read, analyze, and interpret reports.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work in a safe and effective manner.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
General Company Requirements:
- Work independently and be a team player within the department and the organization.
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills and be a problem solver.
- Communicate effectively, courteously, and professionally, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts.
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Work in a fast pace environment and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Help promote a safe working environment by following safety procedures.
- Travel will be required.
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills and abilities would be:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, telecommunications, or related field; 2 to 3 years of telephone industry experience, including 1 to 2 years of outside sales experience.
BusinessView all jobs at Nemont