- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Nemean Solutions, LLC is looking for a SOF Medical Instructor/Technical Writer/Training Developer - Joint Special Operations Tactical Medical Course (JSOTMC)
The SOF Medical Instructor/Technical Writer/Training Developer shall provide qualified instructors and provide basic and advanced medical instruction for the JSOMTC medical courses in accordance with the most current POI and PWS. The contractor shall provide instruction and medical instruction writing support in all the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Medical Skills Sustainment Course (SOCMSSC) and Special Operations Combat Medic (SOCM) /Special Forces Medic Sergeant (SFMS) Courses, and Special Forces Medical Sergeant Skills Sustainment Course (SFMS3) offered by JSOMTC at Fort Liberty, NC.
- The SOF Medical Instructor/Technical Writer/Training Developer shall instruct National Registry Emergency Technician Basic (B) and Paramedic (P) Courses and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and provide curriculum course development and recommendations. When required, the instructors shall provide course changes requiring Program of Instruction (POI) updates, rewrites, and/or re-designs outside the capability, scope, and contractually permitted hours of existing JSOMTC staff. These writers/developers will assist in training development and enter all required documents and information into the Training Development Capability (TDC) Database and any other systems or databases requiring course updates for USASOC and TRADOC.
- Each instructor will bear primary teaching responsibility for those classes he/she is assigned. Teaching methods shall include large group classroom instruction, small group instruction, and hands-on training to include coordination with subject matter experts (SME) teaching blocks of instruction in their area.
- The SOF Medical Instructor/Technical Writer/Training Developer shall coordinate classes and prepare all facets of lesson plans in cooperation with the Course Director per Special Warfare Center & School (SWCS) guidance and standards, including developing and implementing practical exercises and learning activities or according to the standards of the offsite organization or school supported.
- The SOF Medical Instructor/Technical Writer/Training Developer shall assemble and maintain all material pertaining to blocks of instruction, including lesson plans, visitor's folder, etc., as required.
- All contract employees may be required to undergo specialized training above the minimum stated to qualify as faculty for the Government. Such training will be provided by the Government and shall be a part of the required duties to take place after contract performance commences.
- As part of the required training, all instructors shall successfully complete a specialized block of training for the live tissue laboratory. The training will be conducted by a government physician or veterinarian who will document and retain a listing of the qualified instructors who completed the training. The training and certification will be repeated annually for the duration of the contract.
- All instructors participating in live tissue laboratory training shall undergo pre-lab briefings in accordance with Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) guidelines.
- All contracted employees who are Advanced Tactical Practitioner (ATP) qualified cardholders will go through and pass the entire Special Operations Combat Medic Skills Sustainment Course (SOCMSSC)block of instruction and ATP test (reference USSOCOM Directive 350-29 for standards). This requirement may be waived by the Group Commander for contractors working in blocks of instruction where this qualification is not deemed as required by the Group Commander.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Requires a SECRET security clearance.
All instructors shall possess current certifications in the following:
- Basic Life Support Instructor (BLS-I)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor (ACLS-I)
- Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals (PEPP) Instructor
- American Heart Association (AHA) Certification. AHA certification must be accomplished within 6 weeks of hiring.
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic EMT-P, certified IAW NREMT or IAW a U.S. jurisdiction or IAW USSOCOM Advanced Tactical Practitioner (ATP) requirements.
Minimum Education Requirement: Complete an approved Instructor Trainer Course and Instructor Developer Course provided by the Government during work hours.
Special Skills/Qualifications Required: All personnel included under this contract shall be able to use the following programs expertly enough to accomplish all the required tasks without further training:
Microsoft Windows OS XP Pro
Microsoft Word ™
Minimal Background/Experience Required: Must be a SOCM graduate, held a grade no less than Sergeant, or a Special Operations Combat Medic, or as an instructor in a USSOCOM medical pipeline course.
Other: For the instructors of the SFMS3 course, in addition to all the credentials above, each instructor must be an SFMS graduate and have served at least 3 years on an ODA, MSOT, SWCC, or SEAL Platoon in order to teach the course.
Support Hours: Applicant shall be available during core work hours, 0800 to 1700, or as established by the RA. The facility is closed during local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facility closings. Generally, preparation and teaching hours for the contract instructors and staff will be within the hours mentioned, with an hour for lunch each day. However, the specific hours of operation and schedules may vary by individual positions based on the needs of the mission and the complexity and schedule of the POI.
Place of Performance: The primary work location will be Fort Liberty, NC.
Travel: The applicant may be required to travel to other locations within CONUS and OCONUS locations in support of this contract.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans, Paid Time Off, sick leave, 401k Retirement Savings plan with company match, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 considerations: Nemean Solutions follows all CDC recommendations and US Military Installation guidelines for COVID-19 prevention. Nemean Solutions follows all Department of Labor laws pertaining to COVID-19.
Company Overview: Nemean Solutions is a certified SBA 8(a) Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) and veteran-operated company providing advanced Military Intelligence, Enterprise, and Cloud IT services, Cybersecurity, Special Operations Forces (SOF) Exercise and Training, and niche Program Support and Professional Services to Federal and State Agencies supporting the US Government Defense, Intelligence and Aerospace sectors.
Nemean Solutions is proud to be a Veteran friendly employer and provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. Nemean Solutions, LLC will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose compensation information.
Nemean Solutions is headquartered in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Nemean SolutionsFayetteville, NC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.