Situated on 2,000 acres, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, located in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, features luxurious guestrooms, suites, townhomes and luxury vacation homes, including the Falling Rock boutique hotel, a recipient of the AAA Five-Diamond award and Forbes 5-Star rating. Pennsylvania’s luxury, nature-inspired retreat, named one of 2018’s top 58 most luxurious hotels in the world by Forbes Travel Guide!
Be Excellent, Be Engaged, Be Empowered to Create Lifelong Memories.
The Regional Sales Manager executes sales strategies of Nemacolin Woodlands Resort to ensure that occupancy, average daily rate and market share are achieved. This position will work directly with the Director of Sales and Marketing and operate from their satellite sales home office in the specified designated marketplace. Production results will be monitored and adjusted to the current market conditions.
- Primary internal point of contact for both existing and new corporate, association, and group business opportunities for Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
- Negotiate contracts and work with group contacts on securing business for the resort.
- Setting up and conducting site visits to prospective groups in order to maximize potential business for the resort.
- Work alongside various departments within the resort in order to provide a world-class experience for group business. Maintain and expand current group relationships and generate leads for new business.
- Promote the resort and introduce to new clients through targeted sales and marketing strategies on a regional and national level.
- Active involvement and participation in targeted industry events, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Focus on effective revenue management techniques to drive mid-week and off-season revenues.
- Attend organizational functions.
- Performance of client site inspections as needed.
- Serve as an outstanding ambassador for the resort.
- Map key corporations in primary sales territory.
- Ability to manage a large amount of sales accounts and business traces.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work remote, or a satellite location
- Professional management/leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to travel consistently
- Ability to work as a team player
- Candidate must have the ability to speak English fluently
- Proven outside sales success: 5 years