- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Cleaning Crew members to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Looking for full or part time time employees.
Positions: Overnight cleaning crew member. Work usually starts around 8:00 PM and ends when done (Usually around 5:00 AM) working in commercial buildings and businesses. Preform general janitorial services like sweep, vacuum, mop, clean bathrooms, replenish toilet paper and paper towel, replace trash can liners. Occasionally operate a walk behind floor scrubber (if able to, not required, will train if interested)
Day time cleaning crew member: This position is mainly part time but the opportunity for full time may become available for the right person. Clean residential homes. Basic house cleaning responsibilities include cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living spaces. Sweep, vacuum, mop, clean mirrors and windows.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform general cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, bathrooms, office spaces
- Perform routine cleaning tasks (sweep, vacuum, mop)
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in residential or commercial cleaning, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Nelson's Por Clean ServicesWhy Work Here?
Awesome owner, fun team, rapid pay increases and opportunity for advancement.
Nelson's is veteran owned and operated company that takes pride in the work that we do. We always go above and beyond to provide our customers with the best services for all their cleaning needs. Our attention to details sets us apart from all others. Nelson's provides a fun and safe work environment and treats all employees and customers as family.
Real EstateView all jobs at Nelson's Por Clean Services