- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: HR Coordinator (Part Time)
Location: South Natomas/Remote Hybrid
Compensation: $35+ hourly
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide HR support for the Chief Administrative Officer and other hiring managers
- Manage internal HR operations
- Act as main point of contact for employees regarding HR related questions or issues, i.e. benefits, onboarding, payroll, etc.
- Communicate regularly with Payroll depart to assist with any payroll related issues such as benefits, workers comp, timesheet discretions, etc.
- Ensure that company is compliant with HR mandates and policies
- Assist managers with annual performance goals and reviews
- Assist hiring managers with developing job descriptions, job postings, recruiting, and scheduling interviews
- Conduct all new hire onboarding and orientation
- Provide insight and suggestions for HR related changes
- Act as liaison between company and outside contracted vendors
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Must be able to work a Part Time Mon-Fri schedule (20 hours weekly)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge of HR laws, regulations, mandates, and best practices
- Strong ability to problem solve and enthusiasm to break down and explain complex ideas
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Enthusiasm for collaboration with team and ability and motivation to work independently
- Prior experience with Non-Profit preferred
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree AND 3+ years of related experience. HR certifications preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office Suite and quick to learn new software or databases
About Nelson: If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.