Data Entry Specialist (Remote)
Nelson Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Data Entry Specialist (Remote)
We are seeking a Data Entry Specialist to partner with our Medical team on preparing the
eligibility roster for each production by serving as a liaison between the production office and
vendors analyzing test results for COVID-19.
This person will maintain the database of eligible workers by entering testing information,
reviewing and sorting test results, verifying vaccination status for cast & crew, and combining
data from various systems to obtain a holistic testing/vaccination status database.
In addition, there may be contact tracing needed. A Contact Tracer is a non-licensed public health
professional providing support to the company in the fight against COVID-19 while returning to
production. The contact tracer is responsible for reaching out to people (contacts) who have
been exposed to COVID-19 and providing health education and guidance to interrupt ongoing
disease transmission. The contact tracer will coordinate with production infection prevention and
health safety supervisors to determine if employees meet definition for close contact and would
require quarantine per public health guidance. Dialogue with contacts will be guided by standard
protocols to obtain any symptom history, contact with others within specific zones and work
environments, and provide instructions for self-quarantine. Contract tracers are required to follow
all designated scripts and comply with policies and procedures provided by the health
department regarding confidentiality and data security for the handling of sensitive client
information and protected health information.
This position will require prioritization, prompt action, and attention to detail in documentation
and data management as multiple investigations/verifications may be conducted simultaneously.
· Initiate prompt communication with people exposed to COVID-19 (contacts) through
· Employ dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, cultural competency/sensitivity,
tactful language, and empathetic interviewing skills to build rapport and maintain trust
with patients of varied backgrounds.
· Verify the contact’s identity during initial communications and prior to disclosing
confidential information. Assure confidentiality and carry out efforts to locate and
communicate with clients in a manner that preserves the confidentiality and privacy of all
· Work with company partners to determine exposures and necessary response following
strict confidentiality protocols.
· Ensure correct format for information to feed into administrator site
· Review and identify any errors in eligibility roster information
· Liaison between company medical, production office and vendors
· Oversee that information in administrator site is up to date (WorkCare)
· Submit request for administrator site updates as needed (WorkCare)
· Review and sort test results for all cast and crew
· Cross reference list of tested crew vs received results
· Address any discrepancies or missing results from lab(s)
· Maintaining open communication with Production HR
· Serve as a point of contact for productions regarding testing
· Inform Prod HR of any positive test results
· Monitor vendor and lab turnaround times
· Combine data from various systems to obtain a holistic testing data
· Generate reports for internal partners as needed
· Identify areas of opportunity and workflow inefficiencies
· Adhere to and maintain HIPAA compliance and confidentiality at all times.
· Organization skills
· Attention to detail
· Tech Savvy with knowledge of Google Suite and Airtable a plus
· Experience working in the medical/healthcare industry - required