Nelson Huntington Beach, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a friendly and reliable Receptionist to join our team. This role is vital to the success of the company as you are the first impression and line of service to internal and external customers. The Receptionist is responsible for quickly and conveniently greeting and addressing incoming customers and clients for a local company. The environment can be fast paced and demanding at times, while slow at others. The perfect candidate will be able to handle high volume calls and distractions with a friendly demeanor.
- The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Answering customer guest inquiries, often directing them to the proper office or internal employee.
- Keep accurate and up to date track of phone directory and contact information for office.
- Answer a multi-line phone system with the ability to handle high volume of calls while maintaining a friendly and professional phone presence.
- May receive payments for products or services, print/ email receipts and handle other financial transactions as required.
- File paperwork and maintain electronic files.
- Perform administrative duties such as; data entry, inventory maintenance and ordering, sort incoming and outgoing mail, keep appointment calendars and provide messages to staff and management in other parts of company/ building.
AddressHuntington Beach, CA