Contact Center Agent
Nelson Laguna Beach, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This position supports the Contact Center and back office functions supporting multiple Class Action cases and other legal process outsourcing projects. The contact center agent will primarily focus on written correspondence via email and SMS. However, based on volume, inbound or outbound calling may be required. Our ideal candidate is an integral part of the Simpluris team. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a thriving and growing organization.
- Answering incoming emails and SMS messages professionally, using provided frequently asked question answers:
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide accurate and timely information to customer regarding general case details, legal options, and case milestones.
- Foster good working relationships with other operational groups to ensure clear lines of communication as it relates to project execution and project deliverables.
- Follow SOPs to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Complete follow-up tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year work relevant experience with direct client/customer contact in a professional environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly
- Ability to work full time, 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- Ability to learn new information rapidly and independently
- Ability to work effectively a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to use computer systems in a Windows based environment
AddressLaguna Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Nelson