Our client is looking for an Assistant Community Manager in San Ramon!
· Ensures all move-in appointments are completed and all apartments are inspected prior to move-in.
· Ensures the maintenance of all account records and transactions per the lease documents and company Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure lease renewals are signed and executed.
· Ensure superior customer service is provided to residents and prospects.
· Consistently attempt to collect bad debt.
· Assist with vendor bidding and contracts.
· Communicate problems to the Community Manager in a timely manner.
· Process all invoices and receivables.
· Directs the functions of the leasing office, supervise the leasing staff’s daily activities and the preparation of all leasing paperwork and documents related to residency.
· Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, and company staff.
· 2 years minimum of experience in a similar position
· College degree or related course work in business or property management
· Experience in leasing and apartment accounting/bookkeeping. Supervisory experience
· Education and training in property management law, regulations, processes and procedures beneficial for career growth
· Yardi and ADP experience