Do you have a passion for fitness, fresh air and recreational activities? Enjoy engaging and helping people, all the while making the customer experience a priority while leading by example? If so, and you have previous management experience and enjoy providing exemplary customer service we want to hear from you!
Our client is a nationally recognized leader in Cycling products and are seeking a Store Manager to drive and support all business generating activities and goals for its branch.
Responsibilities in this role are, but not limited to:
- PASSION FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND DESIRE TO SHARE THAT ENERGY WITH CUSTOMERS & CO-WORKERS!
- Be a leader in sales, delivering on all financial expectations. Work with Corporate Management addressing all budget planning for monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews and meetings.
- Organize and lead internal training with staff (merchandising, product, sales). Lead performance meetings with the team to plan for future weeks.
- Ensuring in store merchandising displays are tidy, placed in optimum site lines. Monitor and order supplies.
- Full-cycle staffing from interviews, on-boarding, scheduling, employee reviews and other HR related tasks.
- Intermediate to Advanced QuickBooks skills.
- 2-3 years plus of management experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Success in exceeding financial goals and expectations.
Schedule: Monday through Saturday AM hours, with every other weekend off.
Want to learn more about why this is such an awesome company to be a part of? Then submit your resume and contact Nelson today to discuss everything further! Call Peter or Topher at 925-460-8100.