Residential Sales Representative
Nelson Staffing Holly Springs, NC
- Expired: June 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a well-paying, 1-year contract job with flexible hours and an outdoor environment?
Want medical benefits, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement?
Interested in an opportunity with the worlds #1 search engine?
We have the job for you!
Home to the most passionate and innovative minds in the tech industry, the top search engine company in the world has partnered with the staffing and recruiting experts at Nelson to hire exceptional Outside Sales Consultants for 1-year contract roles on its nationwide, fiber internet sales team. 2nd year extension possible.
These part-time and full-time contract positions focus on the fiber internet sector and are perfect for students and others who want to build their own schedules and have a great company name on their resumes.
Hours: Flexible weekday shifts + evenings and Saturdays
Responsibilities & Duties:
As an integral player in the companys fiber internet growth strategy, youll expand the local customer base using strong initiative, excellent presentation skills, and a genuine interest in helping neighbors select a top internet provider on the market.
- Acquire new internet subscribers through residential sales calls and in-person presentations
- Generate new leads through ongoing residential interactions and conduct return visits plus phone and e-mail follow-up to close sales
- Scout upcoming sales activation areas to identify challenges and opportunities
- Update Salesforce software with relevant customer information, conversion status, and notes
- Help build/scale new door-to-door sales channels by sharing insights learned in the field and building strategies to remove roadblocks
- Adhere to company brand and safety standards
- Escalate customer concerns and issues to the local leadership team
Support from Day One
Get ready to hit the ground running and be ready for success!
- Be part of the companys amazing training program presented by the National Training Team.
- Receive ongoing support and training from local managers and team coaches.
o Daily team huddles
o Daily training
o Company-issued clothing, including polo shirts, jackets, etc. to keep you cozy in cold or warm weather
o A friendly, helpful team!
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- High school diploma
- 2 years of relevant work experience,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule and ability to work in outside environment in all weather
- Good driving record plus valid drivers license, car insurance, and access to a reliable personal vehicle
- FT $20 per hour Depending on Experience
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
For over 50 years, Nelson has helped talented candidates like you find jobs and careers that meet their professional and personal goals. We work with some of the biggest names in sectors ranging from administration, engineering, finance & accounting, fintech, HR, and IT to legal, manufacturing, marketing/creative, nonprofit, product development, sales, wine and beverage, and more. Youll appreciate our genuine approach, exceptional service, and knowledge of local and major metro-area job markets. Were committed to transparency, authenticity, and credibility and look forward to helping you find your next great job!PandoLogic. Keywords: Field Sales Representative, Location: Holly Springs, NC - 27540
AddressHolly Springs, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Nelson Staffing