Are you seeking career advancing opportunities with a stable, financially secure and well-renowned industry leader? If so, read on! Our client has been servicing the greater Bay Area and its clientele with high-end food delicacies and have production needs for their production departments.
- Processing – 1st shift operations (Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm), Temporary role. $14.50 per hour compensation.
- Day to day duties: Scooping, weighing and measuring product by the OZ and LB. Package, seal and label product for distribution. Position requires moderate activity performance lifting 15-20 lbs. at a time.
- Qualifications: 6 months plus of experience handling heavy products or working along a production line.
- Packaging – 1st and 2nd shift operations, Temporary role. $13 per hour compensation.
- Packing Machine Operator – 1st OR 2nd shift operations, Temporary role. $14.50 per hour compensation.
- Day to day duties: Monitor the machine and general surroundings to ensure proper working order. Notify line employees and supervisors when errors/defects occur. Document and maintain accurate logs. Administer the required amount of material into the equipment to meet the desired consistency. Record the temperature, processing steps and overall production output. Assemble and disassemble the machines to property sanitize equipment.
- Qualifications: Previous machine operations experience is required. Must be able to perform heavy lifting duties. 1-2 plus years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting/preventative skills. Knowledge in setting up, operating and monitoring equipment. IMPORTANT – must have open communication and collaborative skills, be a team player and work with a diverse group of employees.