A nationally leading automotive financial company is seeking Customer Service professionals for their Tri-Valley location. In this either contract to hire role, one will tasked to assist with daily business to consumer inquiries and follow efforts to one's account. Want to be taken seriously in a customer service role with opportunities for advancement, fun "work hard/play hard" team environment, then look no further! Read on...
The duties and general description is outlined as:
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
- Account Management and Collection duties for delinquencies that range from 10 to 30+ days. Auto-Dialer system that connects roughly 100-200 calls per day.
- Help continue and increase their already stellar Customer Satisfaction ratings.
- Provide options and solutions for case by case scenarios, every situation is different.
- Skip tracing for escalations.
Qualities and Experience:
- Goal oriented. Motivated/ Assertive. Professional (verbal, written, articulate).
- 1-2 years of call center or Customer Service, Account Manager or continued/tenured experience.
- Ability to multi-task. Self-starter. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- College degree is highly preferred!
- Long-term assignment with potential for F/T conversion. Associate must meet/exceed company's minimum standards of performance.
Schedule: Rotating Weeks - Please see below
- M-Th 11am to 8pm, F 8am to 5pm
- M-F 8am to 5pm, Sat 8am - 12pm
Interested associates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.