A leader in the staffing industry, is looking for an Call Center Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Tacoma, WA. The Call Center Coordinator is responsible for assisting in Temporary Associate complaint resolution, data entry, and managing the daily administrative operations. The primary goal of this position is to support the HR Employee Relations Group with day to day activities. This position reports directly to the HR Manager, Employee Relations.
The company fills individual positions on demand, staffs entire facilities and manages outsourced recruiting processes and staffing vendor programs for a wide variety of clients. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
- Manages department inbox, mail, and voicemail. Reviews information, returns calls, and responds as appropriate.
- Receives and responds to a high volume of employee inquiries, grievances and suggestions via their complaint management system. Employee concerns may include harassment, discrimination, wage and hour issues, and theft/fraud. Assigns grievance to an HR Specialist or HR Business Partner as necessary.
- Data entry into the appropriate tracking system.
- Process associate status changes.
- Sets appointments and arranges meetings as needed.
- Some courses in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field.
- One - two years HR experience and/or customer call center experience with inbound and outbound calls.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite - Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Demonstrates success in resolving conflict and issues and working with people in crisis in a multi-unit organization.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills, teamwork, flexibility, and the ability deescalate difficult calls.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and sound judgment at all times.
- Proven ability to maintain high ethical standards and exhibit extreme professionalism in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and respond with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Effective communication and influence skills with the aptitude to function equally well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to respond to temporary associate’s questions and concerns.
Nelson works with organizations of all types and sizes across all industries, from established Fortune 100 companies to government and non-profit organizations to the most agile start-ups, to offer you tremendous opportunities you won’t find on job boards.
Nelson Staffing50 Years of Matching Talented Job Seekers with Opportunities Nelson works with organizations of all types and sizes across all industries, from established Fortune 100 companies to government and non-profit organizations to the most agile start-ups, to offer you tremendous opportunities you won’t find on job boards.