Call Center Representative
Schedule: Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Santa Maria
Training will be Provided
This opportunity is with a large financial institution: Are you a person that enjoys talking to people? Are you a problem solver? Are you someone that enjoys working on a computer? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you are probably a great fit for this opportunity.
- Review/troubleshoot customer inquiries
- Handle inbound/outbound calls in a professional manner
- Identify/resolved customer FAQs
- Provides customer support
- Follow and maintain policies and procedures in all aspects of the position
- Perform other assignments and duties as directed by supervisor.
- Prior call center experience/ High Volume Calls
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Customer Focused
- Problem solver
- 35 WPM
- Intermediate computer skills – ability to toggle multiple screens
- Intermediate skills MS word, outlook
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
Nelson works with organizations of all types and sizes across all industries, from established Fortune 100 companies to government and non-profit organizations to the most agile start-ups, to offer you tremendous opportunities you won’t find on job boards.