- Posted: over a month ago
- Ideal Candidate will have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart on property.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define and correct problems.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts respond courteously to questions and requests and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity, act as the first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company, and answer questions related to department operating policies.
- Cleaning of all common areas
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots, and other community buildings
- Assist in preparation of market-ready units, including removing trash from vacant rooms (Trash outs) prior
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and perform assigned maintenance tasks promptly.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models as well as the club room and leasing offices.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouses, and common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings, and keep up to date on all OSHA and other safety-related laws to maintain property compliance.
- Schedule flexibility required; evenings and weekends are a regular part of the schedule, depending on business need.
- Minimum 20-hours per week
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nelson Partners LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Nelson Partners LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?