Direct Hire Bottling Maintenance Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct Hire Bottling Line Maintenance Mechanic
The Bottling Line Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the bottling line equipment operations, safety, and repair. Under minimal supervision, the position performs a wide variety of skilled mechanical and electrical duties to include installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and modification of bottling production equipment.
• Communicate to Supervisors, Line Workers, Cellar, Quality Control (QC), Senior Management, and Co-workers.
• Report all parts used and needed for reordering.
• Perform necessary change-over of the bottling line machinery and equipment promptly and oversees startup after changeover.
• Replace, repair and troubleshoot machinery and equipment needed to keep the bottling line running efficiently and safely.
• Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
• The goal of this position is to maintain the bottling equipment, help increase throughout and produce quality products.
• Understand all bottling line machinery, controls, and ability to rebuild winery pumps
• Must have mechanical/electrical troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of basic industrial electricity, 110v, 220v, and 480v three phase
• Familiar with repairs on all aspects of bottling including labeling, corkier, screw cap and filler
• Must be able to work independently under direct supervision
• Knowledge in compressors, dryers, boiler systems, and PLC's.
• Welding skills must include stainless and aluminum
• Experience with Bag in Box equipment is a plus
• Forklift experience
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.
Pay Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly throughout the employment process.
California Fair Chance Act & Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance Act.
Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD&D, STD, Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Nelson Connects
Get fresh Production LINE Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!