Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our family owned client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Bi-Lingual in English Spanish, nice, but not a deal breaker.
Familiar with a construction-like (or similar) environment.
Small office, casual dress code, no vaccination required, but drug and background checks are.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nelson ConnectsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity with a fantastic company to learn and gain new skills! Family environment work space
If you're looking for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes in California and beyond. We help people like you find exciting roles with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most agile start-ups. Using our personalized approach, commitment to transparency, and superior service, we collaborate closely with every candidate so you can achieve your version of success. Contact us today to get started. Our purpose is your success! Nelson Connects is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.