Nelsen Small Business Accounting is a perfect fit for an accountant/payroll specialist wanting to work 10-15 hrs a week from home! We serve small business clients (1-10 employees) and prepare their accounting, payroll, and income tax returns. Our unique approach to small businesses allows them to save money and still get quality accounting services and advice.
- Prepare monthly accounting with QuickBooks Desktop, prepare and send financial statements and budgets
- Process twice monthly payrolls with QuickBooks Desktop Payroll software and send to clients
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and co-workers
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, credit cards, and all balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop/Online
- Detail and deadline-oriented, efficient
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 years experience with QuickBooks Desktop
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience
- Tech savvy, minimum 60 wpm typing
- Must be a person of integrity, compassion and strength
- Flexible scheduling
- Almost no travel - can do all work from home
- Opportunity for increase in hours, pay and even commissions
- Numerous learning opportunities
- Working directly with clients and owner
About the Owner of Nelsen Small Business Accounting
Seth Nelsen starting the company 5 years ago in response to the many small businesses he encountered that could not afford the adequate accounting help that they needed. With his background in Income Tax Preparation, he was able to provide a 3 in 1 solution that greatly benefits small business clients. He also is the business manager for Cornerstone Family Chiropractic where he gained expertise for small businesses.
Nelsen Small Business Accounting LLC
Why Work Here?Nelsen Small Business Accounting serves small business clients (1-10 employees) and prepares their accounting, payroll, and income tax returns. Our unique approach to small businesses allows them to save money and still get quality accounting services and advice.
Help small businesses while working from home!