Supply Chain Planner
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
This position is responsible for all plant service fulfillment activities in our manufacturing sites. This includes raw material planning, production scheduling, and working capital management. The Planner will work to identify internal and external supply chain opportunities that will safely deliver against customer expectations at optimal costs and inventory. This position will ensure readiness for a safe achievable production schedule and seamless availability of materials capable of meeting demands for finished product and achieving goals of OT&C of both domestic and international customer orders.Organizational Development (10%)
- Fully support achievement of Weekly 10 promises ensuring full engagement and commitment to business goals
- Maintain a working culture that is execution focused, data driven and critical thinking based; balancing business risk to market value proposition
- Interface effectively with other functions to maximize success and increase expertise of the order fulfilment process (Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Technology and Finance) as measured by Weekly 10.
- Lead all service activities from planning of raw materials, WIP and FG to achieve low cost, efficient production and shipping, in support of OT&C goal of 94%.
- Support production scheduling and control activities, including the scheduling of all coating and converting raw materials to drive achievement of site service metric, optimizing operational efficiency measures.
- Support the development of and act as the site planning interface for the site New Product Development (NPD) process.
- Lead logistics and inventory processes to support the One Nekoosa Vision, driving bundling and seamless service interface with the customer.
- Interact with purchasing to evaluate current suppliers to ensure excellent supplier service, quality and partnership.
- Present monthly forecast and planning proposals to ensure proactive communication and approval readiness for all bulk materials.
- Responsible for management of Raw, WIP, and FG inventories driving reduced lead times and ensuring the accurate documentation, system entry and supporting resolution of any inventory discrepancies.
- Develop and review safety stock and lead time requirements to maintain corporate working capital targets, continually assessing and reviewing strategies and execution.
- Working with the broader plant team, organize, plan and improve warehouse processes including warehouse layout design, FIFO, and inventory management in support of working capital targets.
- Effectively manage the disposition of raw and finished materials as needed through the aging/obsolete inventory process through monthly Sales/Operations meetings.
Nekoosa Coated Products
BusinessView all jobs at Nekoosa Coated Products