Sure Start Coordinator - Grounds Guys (Waco, TX)
Neighborly® is a holding company of 22 service brands, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers’ homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 15 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly® is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).
The Sure Start Coordinator is responsible for getting new franchise owners ready to launch successfully. The successful candidate will be the first person working with new owners and guide them through essential training, brand standards, software, startup logistics and customer service as they begin their journey as a Grounds Guys franchisee.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and recorded properly for business startup, this includes internally with Neighborly and externally.
- Manage and coordinate Phase I and Phase II Training
- Serve as a guide to new owners through initial and ongoing training including software, brand standards, sales and customer service process and more.
- Get new owners acquainted with and comfortable using their new resources.
- Some travel to support market needs.
- Provide the guidance and framework to have new franchisees establish a solid foundation on which to grow their businesses
- Document new franchisees progress through the various phases of onboarding through successful on time or early opening.
- Interact with the franchisee on pre-training and post-training (Sure Start) activities, and assist the franchisee with implementation and adoption of key operations systems (CLEO, Quickbooks, FranConnect, Career Plug, Excel, Word, Outlook, RingCentral, R.A.R.E. Toolbox, Listen360, Broadly, Team Site etc.)
- Manage Sure Start process for existing franchisees opening multi-locations.
- Become Grounds Guys Subject Matter Expert on CLEO, Career Plug, Listen360, Broadly and any other software that is being used or may be used by Grounds Guys franchisees in the future.
- Provide ongoing verbal communications as well as written communication with franchisees.
- Document franchisee communication in FIM.
- Responsible for data entry.
- Assist in the collection, analyzing and disseminating of collected data to improve with benchmarking and KPI’s
- Assist during in-person (phase II) training events
- Conduct and / or assist in Internal training events, meetings and conferences.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than their own.
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with a wide variety multimedia tools and equipment
- Ability to make decisions or recommendations for changing, interpreting, or developing important policies or programs
- General business knowledge which includes HR management, marketing, operations and IT
- General knowledge of forecasting, budgets, and financial analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under the stress of maintaining proper liaison between Franchisees and franchise staff, Home Office staff, and customers, sometimes in adverse conditions
- Ability to hold people accountable
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
Education & Experience:
- Education: Associate degree or combination of education and equivalent experience is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) plus years of relevant business, industry or system experience, which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.