Franchise Systems Specialist - Real Property Management (Salt Lake City, UT)
Neighborly® is a holding company of 22 service brands, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers’ homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 14 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly® is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).
The objective of the Franchise Systems Specialist, for Real Property Management, a Neighborly brand, is to ensure that new franchisees implement the basic franchise systems in starting their business.
- Lead and be responsible to become the subject matter expert for the implementation and adoption of Lead Generation, Task Management, CRM and Intranet systems processes, including initial franchisee training and ongoing support.
- FSS will support the Franchise Business Coach in performance of their duties.
- Provide direct and indirect support to over 300 individual franchise locations
- Create and maintain library containing training documents and business processes including training videos, webinars, live presentations, teleconferences and web-based training in support of Real Property Management training objectives.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and distribution of collected data to improve benchmarking and KPI’s.
- Assist in the utilization and implementation of designated systems for financial data collection and analytics.
- Audit month billing statements while working closely with the corporate billing department to ensure accuracy.
- Increase adoption and usage of new and existing systems by franchise business owners.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classification other than their own.
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, video conferencing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications and train new users on same.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills
- Ability to make decisions or recommendations for changing, interpreting, or developing important policies or programs
- General business knowledge which includes HR management, marketing, operations and IT
- General knowledge of forecasting, budgets, and financial analysis
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment while acting as liaison between Franchise Owners and their staff, support center staff and the corporate office.
- Knowledge or experience with the following programs or versions of:
- Wrike (or other task management or project management software)
- LeadSimple (or other lead generation)
- CRM systems
- AppFolio (property management platform) or similar
- Some travel maybe required
Education & Experience:
- Education: Associates degree or combination of education and equivalent experience is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) plus years of relevant business, industry or system experience, which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities, is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.