Entry Level Franchise Sales Associate - Lead Development (Waco,TX)
Neighborly® is a holding company of 22 service brands, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers’ homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 14 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly® is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).
The Entry Level Franchise Sales Associate will perform inbound and outbound sales calls to identify and qualify prospective franchisees for one of Neighborly®’s brand concepts.
- Use multiple sources to locate future franchisees, i.e. online directories, Better Business Bureau lists, and Associations.
- Find prospective franchisees that have an interest and a desire in possibly becoming a part of Neighborly.
- Follow specific scripts for making outbound calls to prospective
- Use strong listening and sales skills to resolve and overcome objections from prospective
- Answer incoming calls from future franchisees. Check voicemail frequently and return all calls in a timely fashion.
- Use GbBIS mapping software and FranConnect to review territories that are open for a new franchise based on the demographics of the area.
- Coordinate with internal and external staff to accomplish sales goals.
- Operate a variety of office equipment, such as a personal computer, printer and other peripheral computer related equipment, facsimile and calculator.
- Progressively utilizes the features of two or more standard business software packages up to the following skill level:
- Excel Spreadsheets – Track information daily and submit reporting daily.
- Outlook – Manage personal email, responding in a timely fashion to all incoming mail.
- Fran Connect – Enter leads and notes as required.
- RingCentral – make calls and respond to text message efficiently
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Personality and behavioral characteristics that provide for an even-handed approach to overcoming objections
- Communicate clearly and precisely to employees and vendors frequently.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents
- Ability to communicate professionally through verbal and written means
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Must be able to type at least 25 wpm
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter. Ability to work autonomously with little support.
- High computer literacy including strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Sense of humor.
Education & Experience:
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred.
Experience: Two (2) or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.