Neighborly is a holding company of 22 service brands, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers' homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 15 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).
The Facilities Administrative Assistant will provide exceptional office support for multiple team members within the People Services and Facilities Team. In addition, this position will assist the planning and preparation of company events. This position will also back up other facilities departments such as mail center, switchboard and housekeeping when needed.
- Order and maintain office supplies and work with vendors to set up and change accounts when needed
- Process purchase orders and payment request
- Inventory and assign key cards for Business Training week and new Associates
- Order and schedule deliveries for janitorial supplies
- Complete company errands as requested
- Maintain updated company directories (Monthly Distribution)
- Assist with other special projects such as company events
- Maintain copiers and order toner when needed
- Help coordinate safety material and safety events
- Complete assigned projects from beginning to end while updating the appropriate parties along the way
- Supports the Facilities Manager to ensure projects are completed on schedule
- Meets with contractors to obtain bids for current or future projects
- Assist in back up to switchboard, mail center and daytime housekeeping when needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required