Human Resource Administrative Assistant
Neighborly Home Care is looking for a Human Resource Administrative Asisstant to provide compassionate and reliable in home care for our valued clients.
Principal responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for promptly answering incoming calls and providing information and problem resolution in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner (EF*)
- Administration of clerical duties as specified and carrying out other administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc (EF*)
- Creation, managing, and organizing of new hire employee files. (EF*)
- Assist scheduler with any scheduling tasks up to and including EVV completion, scheduling missed shifts, and scheduling open clients (EF*)
- Takes the on-call phone on bi weekly rotation
- A full-time employee must be able to work at least 40 hours weekly (EF*)
- Regular, timely, and punctual on-site attendance (EF*)
- An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years and older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Home Care experience preferred, but not required
Neighborly Home CareWilmington, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.