Franchise Candidate Qualifier, Online Networking Sales
Neighborly® is the world's largest home services franchisor of 23 service brands and 3,900 franchise owners serving 9 million+ customers in nine countries, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 14 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran). Neighborly was named as part of the 2019 Inc. 5000 most successful privately-owned companies in America and the 2019 and 2020 recipient for the Global Franchise Award for Best Property and Home Maintenance Franchise.
The Franchise Candidate Qualifier, Online Networking Sales will use social media platforms and other networking sources to identify and qualify prospective candidates for purchasing one of Neighborly®'s brand concepts. This position is an inside sales-based role.
- Utilize multiple resources, including social media and networking systems, to engage in conversations with potential franchise owners.
- Pre-qualify potential candidates through detailed and professional conversations.
- Follow specific scripts for making outbound calls to prospective franchisees.
- Engage in professional conversations, via written and verbal forms, to gather information; determine qualifications and develop strong sales interest.
- Answer incoming calls from future franchisees. Check voicemail frequently and return all calls in a timely fashion.
- Use GbBIS mapping software and FranConnect to review territories that are open for a new franchise based on the demographics of the area.
- Work independently, with minimal supervision, to identify and manage a strong sales pipeline of potential franchise candidates.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong sales acumen and ability to actively manage the sales process for finding and pre-qualifying high-quality candidates.
- Ability to establish rapport with prospects, including overcoming objections and developing strong interest.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate clearly and precisely to employees and candidates frequently.
- Exceptional communication skills, in both verbal and written form.
- Must have strong technical skills and understanding
- Extensive knowledge and capability for using social media platforms efficiently and effectively as a lead generation tool.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Sense of humor.
Education & Experience:
Education: Two-year Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred.
Experience: Two (2) or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Neighborly® is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Neighborly is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).