Neighborhood Urgent Care, in Clinton and Jacksboro, is looking for amazing Nurse Practitioners to join our dynamic team. The right employee will join a company that offers competitive compensation, family friendly work environment and top of the line facilities. We are seeking energetic team players who strive for exceptional patient care. Previous Credentialing is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect for patients.
- Working environment subject to varying fast paced and high stress conditions, including long and variable hours, changing locations, and continuous and frequent contact with others.
- Performs medical assessment of clinic patients
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
- Maintains clinical core competency.
- Ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
- Represents company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Master's degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- DEA license with no restrictions
- Valid State Nurse Practitioner License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS and DOT preferred
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time