Outside Sales - Clean Energy Advisor
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
CLEAN ENERGY ADVISOR, OUTSIDE SALES:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a CLEAN ENERGY ADVISOR your goal is to enroll commercial and residential subscribers in local clean energy programs. You’ll accomplish your goal by canvassing neighborhoods and businesses, attending local events, networking, building and leveraging your personal and professional referral network, and participating in educational events. Every day will be different as we collaborate and discover the most successful ways to spread the “good news” of renewable energy.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
· Contact prospects to identify key personnel, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
· Utilize a consultative sales approach to explain the value of the state programs
· Become knowledgeable about renewable energy programs in Maryland and how we are different from the competition.
· Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale, with consistent follow up, CRM tracking, weekly reporting and participation in sales team meetings
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
· Two or more years of professional field sales experience within a results-driven environment
· Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
· Reliable transportation, ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree
· Demonstrated cold calling sales experience, with assertive, positive and persistent style
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
· Familiarity with CRM technology, Microsoft Office, Adobe and G-Suites
· Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
WHO WE ARE:
Neighborhood Sun is a fast paced, forward looking renewable energy company focused on client acquisition for and management of community energy projects. We’re designed around a culture that values input from our sales team – we can’t succeed without talented, motivated grinders who are ready and willing every day to go out and make their own success happen.
Neighborhood Sun provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Neighborhood SunWhy Work Here?
Our team is value-driven, cares about working together to provide affordable, renewable energy for everyone!
8455 Colesville Rd.Silver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Neighborhood Sun