Preschool Director (10yr. + Exp.)
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
A Very Unique Opportunity! We are one of the fastest-growing Christian Schools in Florida seeking an exemplary leader for our newest campus at Journey Church-Lake Worth with a Student capacity of 175+ beginning Summer of 2023. If you are an energetic and passionate Lead Center Director who has long desired a growth opportunity where you can fully utilize your gifts and experiences we would love to speak with you. The ideal candidate for this position will have 10+ Years of leadership experience in leading a large Early Childhood Education Center. Preferably a Christian School and/or a National ECE Franchise brand. Additionally, a track record of church involvement, spiritual leadership, or volunteering is preferred. Our Pathway to Ownership Program offers Top Performing Directors the opportunity to own a Neighborhood Kids School.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Preschool.
- Proficiency with Palm Beach County Child Care Rules and Regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Learning Coalition of PBC School Readiness and VPK programs as well as related contracts and reimbursement processes.
- Managing a staff of 25+ including training, development, and support.
- Maintain up-to-date billing, attendance, staff files, and student progress records.
- Implementation of curriculum for preschool-aged children.
- Create a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- Provide spiritual guidance and support to teachers and staff.
- Serve as a liaison between the Church and School.
- Effectively manage parents' expectations and resolve conflicts.
- Provide routine inspections for safe classroom and playground environments
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Associate (Preferred)
- Early childhood education: 10 years (Required)
- Florida Directors Credentials (Required)
We are one of the fastest-growing Christian Schools in Fla. We create an environment for Educators that provides an authentic community.
At Neighborhood Kids Schools our Mission & Ministry is to provide exceptional Early Childhood Christian Education in a safe and happy learning environment. We value and appreciate our Educators. We teach our students to love God and love their neighbor as themselves.
Neighborhood KidsDelray Beach, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.