Looking for engaged PEDIATRIC or FAMILY PRACTICE PROVIDERS to partner with MISSION DRIVEN Neighborcare Health in our School Based Health Center programs.
Neighborcare Health is the largest provider of primary medical and dental care for Seattle’s uninsured and most vulnerable populations. Each year we care for over 60,000 patients at our 16 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics and homeless programs. We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, progressive organization dedicated to serving our community with the highest standard of care. The School Based Health Program is the largest in the state, providing comprehensive medical, dental, and mental health services in an integrated school clinic setting.
You will find Neighborcare School Based Health Centers nestled in vibrant communities, providing comprehensive healthcare to youth who have difficulty accessing care. Our clinicsrespond with sensitivity to the needs of our culturally diverse patients; and advocate and work with others to improve the overall health status of the communities we serve.
This position is .8 FTE, split between 2 sites:
Bailey Gatezrt Elementary - 2 days
Highland Park - 2 days
We are looking for practice partners at several of our school based clinics. At each of our sites, you would join a care team that delivers comprehensive healthcare in a culturally diverse population. We approach patient care with core values of social justice, community, cultural sensitivity and excellence. We want providers who share our passion for culturally sensitive care, and are comfortable working with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds as well as partnering with schools and other agencies to support youth. It is the richness of this experience that keeps us working here, year after year.
NEIGHBORCARE HEALTH PROVIDES A UNIQUE PRACTICE ATMOSPHERE:
- Clinical schedule mirrors School District schedule
- Provide care for a diverse panel of patients and work with staff that are just as diverse
- Collaborative environment with schools and youth agencies
- Independent clinical environment
- Integrative model of care with mental health, dental, and medical
- Outpatient-only Work hours spent: 80% clinical and 20% administrative(includes staff meetings)
- Patient referrals handled by Referral Coordinator
Education and Experience:
- ARNP or PA-C in pediatrics or family practice
- Licensed in the State of Washington.
- Current BLS Certification
- Experience working with individuals of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, culture and sexual orientation.
- Ability to work independently
- A year of clinical experience in a primary care setting