Door Systems Warehouse Associate
Negwer Materials Columbia, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Door Shop is looking for a Warehouse Associate to ship and review orders, review sales tickets, prep door hardware, and wait on customers as needed.
Do you have an eye for detail and a safety-focused mindset? Are you a handy person and enjoy working as a team? Do you have experience in the door industry? Then you've found the next career move as a Warehouse Associate with Negwer Door Systems.
A Negwer Door Systems Warehouse Associate is responsible for efficient operations in the Warehouse, with a high emphasis on safety and customer service.
- Conducts inventory and recordkeeping as needed
- Oversees shipping and receiving from UPS
- Oversees shipping and receiving from LTL
- Loads material for NDS Shop Associates
- Reviews tickets for shipping
- Tags and prepares materials for shipping
- Waits on customers as needed
- Prepares hardware for installation
- Keys locks as needed
- Uses power tools as needed
- Assists with upkeep on Company equipment as needed
- Safely operates forklifts, trains others as needed
- Flexible/non-traditional schedule may be required
- Performs other necessary functions as assigned
- 0-3 years related experience in a warehouse preferred
- Ability to sit, stand, lift, and carry up to 100 lbs easily and safely
- Safety-focused and service oriented
- A positive attitude and the ability to maintain professional, long-term co-worker, customer, vendor, and business relationships
- Service-oriented and a dedication to win customers 'for life'
- Strong professional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects, and conflicting deadlines
- An innovative approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Negwer Materials