Searching for an Inside Sales Representative to learn our product lines, handle front-end customer service via telephone and walk-in customer service, and provide quotes, to customers for our door department.
Have you considered using your strong sales and customer service skills to make a career for yourself as an Inside Sales Representative? Join as at Negwer Door Systems today!
Negwer Door Systems Inside Sales Representatives sell our Company's full line of door products to our customers via phone and counter sales and maximize profits through their knowledge, customer service, and professionalism.
- Determines customer's needs and recommends appropriate products and solutions
- Accepts payment and applies it to the appropriate customer account
- Expedites incoming sales calls, quotes and inquiries
- Assists with counter sales
- Arranges product displays and layouts to maximize effectiveness
- Reorders products to keep the store and warehouse shelves stocked
- Assists other NDS Inside Sales Representatives with other customers and product lines
- Tracks jobs and reports findings to the NDS General Manager
- Coordinates deliveries with the dispatcher
- Tracks and resolves pricing, credit, and delivery issues
- Flexible/non-traditional schedule may be required, and some travel
- Performs other necessary functions as assigned
- 1-3 years related experience in frame, door and hardware sales, or related field
- Some college education preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability and desire to learn about new products and services
- Comfortable with learning and using new technologies
- Sufficient experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- A positive attitude and the ability to maintain professional, long-term co-worker, customer, vendor, and business relationships
- Service-oriented and a dedication to win customers 'for life'
- Strong professional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks, simultaneous projects, and conflicting deadlines
- An innovative approach to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment