We LOVE our customers. So when they need us to go above and beyond, we go above and beyond. WAY BEYOND. That means we need amazing people who know what it means to go above and beyond. And right now we need a Warehouse Representative to join our team of energetic people in the warehouse. Our warehouse team is made up of people who are good with their hands, love to build and package things, and have a great attention to detail. As a NEFF Warehouse Representative, you will help keep our customers happy in a lot of ways, including:
- Receiving and unloading shipments, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Filing requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated shipping storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for all coworkers.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer 2-3 years of relevant experience with some assembly experience preferred.
Join an industry leader!
When you join the NEFF team, you'll be joining a team of automation experts that has been growing and thriving for almost a century! Our exclusive focus is providing superb service and innovative solutions that our customers cannot find anywhere else. NEFF is a fourth-generation family-owned business dedicated to the success of both its customers and its employees, and offers a substantial compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And more!
If you're the type of person who likes to go above and beyond for customers, likes to work with your hands and would love to work with a great company, APPLY TODAY! We have a spot waiting for you!
Neff AutomationMequon, WI
Transportation and StorageView All Neff Automation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.