NeedleTech Products, located in North Attleboro, MA is looking for full-time machine operators on all three shifts. We offer a clean, well-lit, climate controlled light manufacturing environment. Come join our team! Additional hourly differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts!
Operators are responsible for the production of specialty needles in accordance with required manufacturing practices that meet quality standards and customer specifications.
A normal workday will involve:
- Setting up and operating various machinery used in the production of speciality needles and cannulas
- Reading instructions and drawings to manufacture product in accordance to specifications.
- Verifying product quality by using proper measuring tools including micrometers and calipers.
- Following all product handling procedures, SOP's and GMP.
- Meeting productivity, efficiency and quality goals as determined by management.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment through good housekeeping and ownership of area and equipment.
- Documenting production by completing required forms and routers and entry into ERP.
- Visual inspection of product using verniers and microscopes to ensure quality standards are met.
- Identification of any problems related to product, quality or machinery and reporting any concerns to supervision.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior machine operator or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read a product specification/print
- Possess strong computer literacy skills, with the ability to use on-line systems, (routings, procedures, drawings, etc.) , access monthly build/capacity plan and the ability to generate reports
- Familiarity with instruments of measurement including calipers, micrometers and verniers.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- NeedleTech Products, Inc offers competitive plans for health care and dental, company paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays, and 401(k) with match.