The Nectar Senior Account Executive (SAE) position is for a rising PR superstar with a strong command of industry knowledge, the ability to manage several programs simultaneously and to serve as a great mentor to others on the team.
As a Nectar SAE, you will be moving away from basic account support and into a role where your leadership skills and accountability are required.
You will develop and manage ongoing programs (i.e. media relations, speaking, news, social media, more) and projects (launches, events, etc) from conception to completion, build relationships with folks across the industry, anticipate challenges and ensure deadlines are met.
Your team will look to you for guidance and you will assume a personal responsibility for a consistent, high quality of work while encouraging others to do the same.
- Minimum of 3 years of agency or in-house experience with high-tech public relations
- Proven track record of success
- Strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Knack for performing under pressure
- A sense of humor
- Ability to stay motivated and motivate others
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Sabbatical program after 4 years w/ Nectar
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
The Nectarines are a team of dedicated PR pros who are passionate about technology. We are an independent agency headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York and Seattle. If you want to do the best work of your career with the best team in the land, we want to hear from you.
Nectar Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.