- Posted: over a month ago
- $46,000 to $58,000 Yearly
$1,000 HIRING BONUS!!!
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative is a nonprofit that supports parents and childcare providers by giving them the resources they need to give children the education they deserve. Our programs and services reach more than 500 childcare business owners in Nebraska, creating impact for children, families, and communities across the state.
What it’s like to work here:
NECC provides its employees with a casual work environment (no traditional dress code policies here!), excellent benefits, and all the technology and tools needed to do the mission-focused work that we do. We know that to best serve our mission, our employees need a healthy work-life balance. We provide work-from-home flexibility, 9 holidays off per year, a lengthy winter break, plus Summer Fridays. (Be sure to ask about Summer Fridays during your interview – they’re awesome!) Since we’re all about children here, we encourage creativity, learning, and fun in the workplace! We hold frequent employee events as well as multiple training and development opportunities throughout the year. We also take Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion seriously here at NECC; we currently have several DEI initiatives underway. Ultimately, NECC is a forward-thinking organization that hires mission-driven people who are dedicated to using their various talents to serve families and children in our community; we hope you’ll be one of them.
We currently have an opening for an Executive Assistant at NECC. The Executive Assistant provides day-to-day administrative support to the executive team at NECC.
- Manage calendars and appointments for the executive team.
- Work closely and effectively with executive team members to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Communicate on behalf of the executive team with board members and staff.
- Compose and prepare professional written correspondence.
- Prepare materials for board and staff meetings.
- Coordinate the logistics for meetings of the Board of Directors, staff meetings and other meetings held at NECC.
- Attend Board meetings and track attendance
- Support board operations, including accurate tracking of board and committee rosters and maintenance of the board portal.
- Arrange travel plans for executive team members including purchasing tickets, reserving hotel rooms and/or rental cars, and creating travel itineraries.
- Greet and host guests of NECC by phone or in person, exhibiting hospitality on behalf of the executive team and board members.
- An Associate degree in Business Administration or related field. Bachelor degree preferred.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in executive assistance, preferably a senior executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Strong professional communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work with members of diverse populations.
- Strong relationship building skills and awareness on how to address staff members from different teams.
- Ability to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
***An equivalent combination of education, work experience, and lived experience will be considered if the above qualifications aren’t fully met, so long as they are sufficient to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discriminatory hiring practices. We are committed to the equal treatment of all employees and applicants and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity/expression, and sexual orientation), age, disability, veteran status, parental status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?