- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
· Support and develop accurate product costs.
· Key support role during annual budget processes.
· Manufacturing plant rate development.
· Monthly Reporting – Preparation of the monthly Mix Calculation and Sales Forecast based on data provided by MPL.
· Assist Plant Controller in preparation of monthly financial “flashes”.
· Measure actual results to budget.
· Chart Direct Labor performance to standard.
· Standard Gross Margin and Contribution Margin analysis.
· Provide quarterly Excess & Obsolete inventory analysis. Insure adequate reserves are recorded.
· Provide monthly Purchase Price Variance analysis. Evaluate impact to cash flows.
· Ability to summarize and explain detailed data to non-Finance co-workers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Cost accounting experience in the automotive industry is desired.
· Intermediate to advanced Excel computer skills.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability and desire to interact with all levels of the organization.
· Experience using the Plex Systems Manufacturing ERP helpful but not required.
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
As we move forward into our new century, Neapco continues our long tradition of quality and excellence by placing team members first, from safety and personal enrichment to professional development!
Neapco Drivelines Belleville
6735 Haggerty RoadBelleville, MI
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?