Neal Communities, 2019 "Best Places to Work in Sarasota-Manatee" Recipient, is seeking a CUSTOM HOME ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER to join our Neal Signature Homes Team!
We are looking for dedicated, career-driven professionals to join our team! Our team members are the reason for our success. We want you to consider being a part of our even more exciting future!
Come build a long-term career that is rewarding and fun!
- Coordinate all construction activities, including scheduling, quality control, site organization, and cleanliness.
- Ensure production projections are accurate, and houses are completed on time and meet the Neal standards
- Communicate with customers regularly on the build process and schedule
- Complete and review orientation list, and one month list with customers
- Submit Variance Purchase Orders (VPO) to Area Construction Manager for approval
- Work with the Drafting department on all build plan updates
- Complete build schedule and submit for approval
- Monitor the progress of the home and check thoroughly before all stages of construction
- Foster teamwork with sales, designers, and trades
- Participate in continuing education through seminars, conferences, and training programs
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills
- College degree and custom home construction experience preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the homebuilding industry required
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and an eye for detail
- The ability to lift, carry, push and pull 20/60/100 pounds regularly.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain.
- Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- The ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Continuous walking, standing and moving about.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, and legs.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
ABOUT NEAL COMMUNITIES:
- A highly awarded Southwest Florida regional homebuilder with over 45 years of experience in residential homebuilding.
- Awarded 2015 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder Magazine.
- An industry leader and innovator having built over 15,000 homes throughout Manatee, Sarasota, Lee and Collier counties.
- Awarded America's Best Builder in 2012 by Builder Magazine. This distinguished honor recognizes Neal Communities as among the best homebuilders in the nation. Awarded only to the very best builders, Neal Communities was recognized by a panel of judges for offering the highest quality building and design, as well as customer and community service.
- Current leader in the Bradenton and Sarasota Markets with over 30% market share.
- Our purpose is to build beautiful communities, superior homes & lasting customer relationships. We stand behind our standards and service and also our commitment to the greater good.
Exceptional talent deserves an exceptional benefits package.
- Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation, respect, commitment to our community, accountability, and ownership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace Employer.