Nazareno Services Inc Bayamón, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for the promotional plans and strategies aligned with company plans of action for Diabetes products, through calls and visits to physicians (including sub-specialists), associations and related personnel. Develop relationships with new and existing customers (ie. Physicians, associations, clinic personnel). Provide product knowledge and information to customers ethically complying with corporate mission and values. Plan and execute educational or medical established activities. This position must understand and adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and policies. Proactively identifies, evaluates and appropriately shares industry and company developments which may relate to law compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells diabetes products to established and potential customers (i.e. Though Leaders, Physicians, Office Personnel, Key Physicians,
Nursing Personnel, Patients, associations, etc.)
- Prepares and updates physician and customer profiles.
- Interacts with customers on one-to-one sessions, sales team meetings and stand-up presentations.
- Explains treatment and benefits to customers in order to treat the disease accordingly.
- Demonstrates in-depth product, market and competitor’s knowledge.
- Provides samples to physicians as applicable and maintains record and accountability for samples.
- Proactively maintains abreast of changes in their medical field.
- Maintains a continuous professional relationship with key opinion leaders in the medical community.
- Addresses key customer needs through the creation and successful implementation of business plans.
- Discusses characteristics and clinical studies pertaining to diabetes products with
physicians and other potential customers (i.e. Key Opinion Leaders, and Associations.)
- Maintains customer profiles and call notes and sets next call objective after every customer contact.
- Implement market development plans/strategies and quarterly sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Evaluates results versus assigned objectives.
- Analyzes territory sales performance data and identifies areas for improvement.
- Develops and follows daily itinerary and routing schedule to meet call plan goals.
- Develops customer-specific team action plans with measurable outcomes and time frames.
- Educate physicians, patients, nurses, educators, and other referral sources regarding the importance of intensive diabetes management and continuous glucose monitoring for patients with diabetes.
- Work directly with patients.
- Utilize approved sales collateral to support promotional and territorial needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Pharmacy, Science or related fields.
- Minimum of three (2) years of experience in sales and promotion of products and services
- Diabetes experience preferable.
- Prior medical device, business to business or pharmaceutical sales experience preferred.
- Strong data analysis, evaluation and problem-solving skills.
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point) and Internet applications.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Ability to impact and influence key customers and opinion leaders.
- Selling and research skills.
- Ability to prioritize, assign and allocate resources in order to gain maximum return.
- Communicate effectively technical information to target customers.
- Understanding of local health care environment, customers and competition.
- Effective communication skills and how to impact and influence people.
- Work requires significant local travel. This needs the possession of a valid Puerto Rico driver’s license.
- Work irregular hours, weekends and holidays, when necessary.
- Available to travel within the island 70% of the time.
Nazareno Services is an Equal Opportunity- Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Nazareno Services Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Nazareno Services Inc