Nazareno Services Inc 00961, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
Perform daily operations IT Helpdesk related tasks. Identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve incidents. Managing and maintain hardware and software deployed throughout the company, which includes but is not limited to Desktops, Servers, Software, Network Communication and Backup System.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify problems that result in recurring incidents.
- Analyze the cause of the problem and manage procedures to reduce or eliminate recurring incidents.
- Ensure IT Helpdesk priorities are aligned with priorities of the company.
- Minimize downtime of applications and performance issues.
- Ensure service requests are properly documented and the requester is informed of relevant information.
- Provide remote support to our Call Center based in Colombia.
- Design procedures to standardize IT services.
- Ensure adherence to IT Policies and procedures.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of IT equipment.
- Identify and maintain inventory of spare equipment needed to resolve incidents in a timely manner. Manage purchasing of required IT assets according to management directives and IT department needs.
- Be able to handle escalation calls and work towards resolving the issues identified.
- Monitor Core IT infrastructure to help proactively solve incidents and identify possible causes of problems.
- Manage and support IT applications within the organization such as the CRM and other related systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Computer Science or related field or equivalent in experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing a Help Desk system.
- Experience in VMware, MS Server and other related MS systems.
- Experience Troubleshooting Desktops, Printers, Network Equipment, Servers, Backup Systems, and other IT devices.
- Experience supporting software from multiple vendors and custom software.
- Customer Service and interpersonal relations skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in Spanish and English.
Nazareno is an Equal Opportunity- Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Nazareno Services Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Nazareno Services Inc