In order to provide support and sustain our quality of service to our clients, Navya has created a Supervision Division meant to oversee its international fleet of autonomous shuttles in operations. The Autonomous Vehicle Remote Supervision Technician role within this division will be to ensure supervision, troubleshoot and solve operational issues during operation of our fleet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Oversee operation of the fleet through our internal applications and software
· Be the Point of Contact for operational issues from our clients
· Track and forecast operational issues
· Track, diagnose, resolve and report on all issues
· Maintain and analyze data logs generated from shuttle activities
· Track and provide detailed information regarding any shuttle incident
· Work in collaboration with other departments to resolve issues and ensure timely resolution
Client site visits may be taken to better understand technical challenges and the way we operate our fleet of autonomous vehicles. Extensive training will be held upon hire, which will require a 2 week trip to France. Occasional travel within the U.S. and Canada may be required. This position is located in Saline, Michigan.
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Technical or IT related field (preferred)
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in a technical field within a customer support/IT environment
· Strong IT and analytical capabilities, with ability to learn, work and understand customized software systems
· Ability to confidently and accurately multi-task issues
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Excellent communication skills and ability to deal effectively with clients in all types of situations
· Good reactivity and resourcefulness during a crisis
· Emerging technology enthusiast
· Problem solver and customer focused
· French language a plus; not mandatory
With a rotating work schedule, the Supervision Team is required to provide client support from 9 am – Midnight EST, seven (7) days a week. For evening and weekend shifts, Navya will provide the required equipment to support the role remotely. Work shifts will be finalized once entire team is in place.
If you are looking for:
· A growing company with 250+ employees
· A stimulating work environment, full of opportunities
· A friendly, global work environment
· Working with a passionate, dynamic and creative team
· Developing and expanding your knowledge and skills in the field of autonomous vehicles
Then NAVYA may be for you.