My client is in search of a Cisco Network Solutions Engineer with excellent SDWAN (Viptela) expertise.
The SDWAN Engineer will act as the SME to both the Government and Contractor support engineers in regards to design recommendations, configuration, and implementation of the orchestration platform.
This position is located at our customer’s Government facility in Quantico, VA, however, there will be work from home opportunities weekly with this position.
Before you go any further, you MUST meet the following to even be considered.
We are not looking for "fast learners" but someone who has the experience and can do the job with minimal supervision.
**Minimum Active DOD Secret Clearance required
**Cisco Certifications: must have CCIE but, R/S or SP also strongly preferred
**Excellent SDWAN (Viptela) expertise.
**3+ years of focused engineering experience in SDWAN networking and security technologies to include P3 DMVPN
**Post Sales Experience
This position requires leadership capabilities and the ability to relate technical ideas and direction to various levels of both Engineering and Government leadership. What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide configuration, implementation, and cutover services and support for the Cisco Viptela SDWAN solution
- Manage solution development and deployment adhering to industry best practices and adherence to Government Security Guidelines
- Assist with both high-level and low-level design documentation
- Effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Cisco HX platforms
- Experience in a network consulting role or working for a VAR
- Active Relevant Cisco Certifications (CCIE level preferred) CCIE R/S or SP
- Hands on experience configuring/troubleshooting Cisco ASR1002-HX routers
- Minimum Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Post Sales Experience