Sales Support Analyst, Pharmacy Network
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Pharmacy Network Sales Support Analyst is responsible for financial price modeling of reimbursement systems and evaluation of provider networks to support the Navitus Sales team in client proposals. The Analyst will be responsible for performing an array of analyses and creating reports that facilitate critical business decisions. The objective is to utilize and harness data in an effective manner to best serve our clients, promote our business model, and support client growth.
The Analyst evaluates agreements with providers and prospective clients via financial price trend modeling, analysis, and reporting. The position’s primary responsibility is to incorporate provider reimbursement data, client or prospective client pharmaceutical claims information, geographical data, network access, and other information to establish prices and other reports in support of Navitus sales and client retention. This position will communicate and work cross functionally with other internal and external partners including, clients, vendors, and internal department teams to support cohesive and comprehensive responses to client proposals.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintain and further develop the sales support mechanisms to provide network pricing for prospective clients during the RFP process. This will include geographical and provider/drug utilization impacts, generic dispensing rates, and mail service review.
- Continuously review and pro-actively identify areas of opportunities for pricing and discount performance improvement via analysis for sales opportunities.
- Research external and internal pricing trends and forecasts to contribute to overall pricing strategy.
- Development and maintenance of provider databases to support business decisions and inform responses to client or prospective client requests.
- Monitoring of forecasted results as they compare to actuals.
- Monitoring, managing, and validating client performance guarantees.
- Analyze preferred pharmacy network pay-for-performance measurements for pharmacy contract performance and associated reimbursements.
- Identify opportunities for client network and savings enhancements.
- Use various analytical programs to harness the use of data and to improve processes.
- Assist with delivery of pharmacy network reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis as needed.
- Periodic and detailed reporting of activities and opportunities to Provider Services team and cross-functional leadership.
- Perform analyses as requested by internal and external business owners, or in support of identified business objectives, with special focus on pharmacy network access and discounts.
- Analyze relative competitiveness and risk of pricing decisions to continually improve position of Navitus in pursuit of prospective clients.
- Develop understanding of contractual terms and performance to assist in developing and enhancing network strategies, pricing decisions, and contract language.
- Work directly with sales team to guide Network strategy and provide SME responses.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure accuracy in pricing and processes and share results with leadership.
- Assist with internal department and corporate projects as required.
- Solve moderately complex problems.
- Other related duties as assigned/required.
- Ideal candidate will be detailed and well organized, with both interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand data and tools necessary to extract information and provide decision support and information responses.
- Comfortable working with and learning analytical programs and software.
- Ability to retrieve and analyze large sets of data to aid in a variety of projects and assignments.
- Must be able to function independently while also working closely with individuals within other departments.
- Strong team orientation and the ability to work with a variety of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to take direction to meet departmental objectives.
- PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, and other applications as required.
Essential Background Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in business, economics, or actuarial science preferred. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
Experience: Relevant experience with business, statistics, and analytical programs desired, but this is designated as an entry-level position.
- Extensive analytical skills.
- Ability to research, analyze and problem solve.
- Detail oriented.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Basic understandings of overall business risk to company.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Prepare and execute project management documents.
- High-level communication skills (written, verbal/presentation and active listening).
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work in order to meet Navitus and clients’ needs.
- Collaborative team building.
- Understand the sense of urgency to complete the job.
- Absolute and uncompromising integrity with the ability to instill trust, fairness, and credibility.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC