- Posted: over a month ago
Lumicera Health Services Powered by Navitus
Innovative Specialty Pharmacy Solutions- Lumicera Health Services is defining the “new norm” in specialty pharmacy to optimize patient well-being through our core principles of transparency and stewardship. Here at Lumicera, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity and fosters diversity.
The Project Manager ensures efforts are in alignment with the Information Technology department to support customer-focused objectives and the IT Vision, a collaborative partner delivering innovative ideas, solutions, and services to simplify people’s lives. The Project Manager is responsible for serving as a Scrum Master providing project management and business analyst experience to various Navitus initiatives through use of Agile Scrum framework. The Project Manager role is to plan and report progress to management, analyze and verify user stories for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards. The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution and completion of enterprise initiatives across Navitus IT departments and business units. The Project Manager will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the Agile development process, and to ensure that deliverables are met according to specifications. The Project Manager will constantly assess user stories to communicate to project teams throughout the project lifecycle; plan and schedule initiatives for roll-out consistent with strategic vision and goals; and evaluate project effectiveness on a retrospective, concurrent, and prospective basis.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Ensure efforts delight the customer.
- Provide superior customer service utilizing a high-touch, customer centric approach focused on collaboration and communication
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere.
- Innovate and create value for the customer.
- Collaborate with IT, specifically software developers, technical support (Application System Administration and Infrastructure) and system testers.
- Establish project feasibility by examining project alignment with organizational strategies and plans; facilitates efforts with IT and business leads to complete cost-benefit, technology and systems integration analyses.
- Lead the necessary Agile Scrum concepts & meetings and lead the organization through the process while adhering to the project framework and accomplishing agreed upon deliverables.
- Work with product owners and sponsors to create project scope and vision.
- Provides issue management support and reports issues to those impacted.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What our team expects from you?
- College degree or equivalent experience required in the field of Business Administration or Information Systems and/or a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills including business case and charter creation, and inclusive implementation plans
- Demonstrated experience with business and technical initiative analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project
- Healthcare industry practices and HIPAA knowledge would be a plus.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Hours/Location: Monday - Friday Remote
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
Navitus Health Solutions LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Navitus Health Solutions LLC